Monday, May 9, 2011

Engaged to Mr. Matthew James Gardner

Matt moved semi-permanently to Korea on Wednesday January 26, 2011.

He will be teaching English to 3, 4, and 5 year olds - good luck! ;)

On Friday, January 28, 2011 after a wonderful Woomi Night full of good friends and laughs Matt took advantage of the great mood.  We got home and started to reminisce of all the great times we have had together.  We talked about how lucky we are to have this experience in Korea and all the great times to come AND BAM - ring in hand, on TWO knees he proposed.  It was perfect, there was no build up, just a wonderful night of friends, smiles and love.

WOOMI NIGHT


ENGAGED!



1 comment:

  1. Seriously couldn't be happier for you Liz! I miss my time spent in Japan and a little part of me in envious of your time spent with your future-hubby in Korea. I wish I could take mine to Japan and show him all that I experienced.
    All the best and can't wait to read all about your future adventures!

    ReplyDelete