Monday, May 9, 2011

How do you blog three years? And get back on track?

I know I need to blog, I know how great it will be 10 + years from now to look back on, so why don't I do it? Well I guess there is no great answer other than I have put it off for three years and now it has become a daunting task to catch up.  Thanks goes to my mother for being an expert procrastinator!  So I am going to start from now and add in the highlights of the last three years and hopefully by the end of the summer I will be back on track and blogging regularly!

This is the school that hired me and has set the tone for my international journey. 
Korea International School:
Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, stoked that you've finally started a blog to document your amazing overseas experiences! Don't worry, I'm playing catch-up on mine, too. :) Can't wait to follow your adventures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the procrstinator remark..we need to talk, at a later date of course :D

    ReplyDelete